Brides-to-be protested coronavirus restrictions for weddings in Italy. Weddings can only take place with fewer guests, no buffet is permitted, and attendees have to wear protective masks.
In this Series
As featured on
- Feds put first Black inmate to death since execution restart
- Dallas approves $3.8B budget that increases police spending
- Trial on Harvey plant fire resumes after COVID-19 delay
- Russian pleads not guilty in foiled Tesla ransomware plot
- Workers accused of creating 'man cave' in storage room under New York's Grand Central Terminal