With summer in full swing, many Americans are itching to travel after months of staying inside during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As featured on
GasBuddy is predicting the national average price for a gallon of gas will be down to $2.19 by Sept. 7. That would be the lowest price that gas has been on Labor Day since it was $1.82 in 2004.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's wrongs on court, virus; Biden errs
- Russia given 5 more months to fix 'deficient' doping plan
- Hundreds of anti-coal protesters break into German mine
- The Latest: India's daily cases continue to slow down
- Prime minister-designate resigns in crisis hit Lebanon amid political impasse over government formation