The house once home to a young Kobe Bryant — and later foster kids — is for sale. And it still has the basketball hoop used by Kobe, according to the listing agent.
- Fall flair: There’s still time to decorate for the season
- The 15 most baby boomer-dominant housing markets
- Buying Guide: These are the best ergonomic desk chairs under $100
- Reader’s experience with a pocket listing and discrimination sheds light on the problematic practice
- Property owner suspects closing attorney made an error on the title