Have you grown more worried and fearful about life? A doctor offers tips on dealing in the COVID-19 pandemic. Read on for more of the latest health news.
Wearing masks can help reduce the spread of coronavirus, but the practice has led to a new complaint — “maskne,” breakouts caused by wearing a mask for long periods of time.
Bleeding is a common side effect of anticoagulants. But those with atrial fibrillation who take the drug for stroke prevention should not ignore any bleeding from their lower gastrointestinal tract.
10 updates to this series since
As featured on
Behind the scenes, there were significant delays by China and considerable frustration among WHO officials over not getting the information they needed to fight the spread of the deadly virus, an AP investigation has found. Get caught up on all of the latest virus developments.
- Fauci says US coronavirus situation is 'really not good' as new cases surge
- US prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine skyrocketed from February to March, study finds
- Regeneron starts Phase 3 trial of Covid antibody drug that might treat and prevent infection, company says
- Doctors, nurses and patients could suffer if Congress doesn't outlaw these contracts
- Coronavirus can float in air and WHO and CDC should tell people that, experts say