Suzanne Frey, an executive at Alphabet, is a member of The Motley Fool's board of directors. The Motley Fool has an ownership interest in InHerSight. Motley Fool CFO Ollen Douglass serves on the board of directors for InHerSight. InHerSight has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool owns shares of and recommends Alphabet (A shares), Zillow Group (A shares), and Zillow Group (C shares). The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
- S&P 500 Up 44 Points: Buffett Fires Berkshire's Elephant Gun, Chipotle Hits All-Time High, Goldman Sachs Bearish on Economy
- Goldman Sachs Lowers Economic Outlook, Citing the Rise in COVID-19 Cases
- 5 Steps to Handling Investments in a Recession
- Smart Money Podcast: The Wealth Gap, and How to Cope With Variable-Rate Student Loans
- The President Promised Your Next Stimulus Check Would Be Generous -- But Don't Count on It