Pat Summitt, 64, helped grow college women's basketball as her Lady Vols dominated the sport in the late 1980s and 1990s, winning six titles in 12 years. Take take a look back at some of her career highlights through the lenses of AP photographers.
- Pelicans finish with a kick, rally past Bucks in Anthony Davis' return
- 'We're in a good place': After eight games in 13 days, Pelicans schedule to slow down amid jammed race in West
- Bucks at Pelicans: Three things to know
- The Pelicans are lighting up the scoreboard. But their defense? Well, lately, the D has struggled
- Pelicans push rockets to brink, but fade down stretch in loss to NBA's hottest team