Bosnia's Ismail Zulfic was born without arms into a society that often neglects and marginalizes children with disabilities. That hasn't stopped him from winning a regional gold metal—and the hearts of many.
- Poles protest for 8th day over contentious judicial changes
- Jordan army site: Violent incident near Israeli Embassy
- Jordan Spieth wins British Open for third career major championship.
- The Latest: Hamas leader praises 'heroic' knife attacker
- Divided UK, inconclusive election could put brakes on Brexit