Photo Credit: Ramunas Bruzas / Alamy Stock Photo
- Homeownership rate (15 to 34 years old): 25.2%
- 5-year percent change: -28%
- Homeownership rate (all ages): 57.9%
- Millennial-owned households: 18,532 (out of 186,421 owner-occupied households)
- Average millennial home value: $169,883
- Average home value (all ages): $178,866
In Jacksonville, the percentage of millennials who own is 25.2 percent. About 1 in 10 homeowners in Jacksonville are millennials. The average millennial home value is $169,883, a little less than the $178,866 average for the entire city population.