Photo Credit: Ian Allenden / Alamy Stock Photo
- Master’s degree premium: 34.2% higher (+$26,000 per year)
- Median annual salary for master’s degree: $102,000
- Median annual salary for bachelor’s degree: $76,000
- Percent of employees with a master’s degree: 11.1%
- Projected job growth by 2026: 9.1%
General and operations managers are senior roles in organizations that require complex decision making, problem solving, and people management skills. People in these positions are given the responsibility and autonomy to make big organizational decisions, such as rolling out new product lines and engaging major clients.